Translate

Friday, March 3, 2017

Rest in Peace Dadu!

He came in this beautiful world with numerous dreams in his tiny eyes. Those dreams must have definitely scared him. But he was brave enough to shoo the fear away.

Whatever he dreamed, he fulfilled. A completely self made man, he knew what attracted him. With a little bit of fear and a lot of courage and forbearance, he single handedly went on to become what he is (sorry! was) today.

As I write this, a strange feeling of pride and inspiration brushes by me. Whatever he has imparted has been deeply ingrained in me and it will keep on lingering with me throughout my life.

He has taught me how to conquer heights but still stay rooted to your origins. He has displayed how to 'give' selflessly and still stay happy. Also he has taught how beautiful this world is. All you have to do is to feel its goodness immensely.

I will never get him back. That is for sure. But I definitely will have him ever ready in all his glory and grandeur to guide me throughout whenever in a dilemma.

This world is a beautiful place. All you and everyone else need to do is to accept all the goodness of the world. Such a kind and generous soul he was. Only his body has left this world, but he will continue to live for eternity. Whatever he has left will definitely keep on growing further and further manifolds.

And I am sure, today wherever he is seated in heaven, he is watching all of us with a gentle smile on his face and uttering 'May God bless you!'

Dadu! You will always continue to survive!

Rest in Peace Dadu! ☹

N.B. Dadu in Bangla means maternal grandfather. He has departed for his heavenly abode on the 27th of February, 2017.
In the above picture: I and Dadu together

No comments:

Post a Comment